Departments behind the VetSchool
The three departments at Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences behind the VetSchool are:
- Department of Veterinary Disease Biology
- Department of Clinical Veterinary and Animal Science
- Department of Large Animal Sciences
These departments teach the majority of courses offered at the programmes of veterinary and animal sciences at the Vet School.
From 3 to 2 departments on 1 January 2017
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Department of Clinical Veterinary and Animal Sciences and Department of Large Animal Sciences have merged on 1 January 2017.
The new departments under the Vetschool are
Other departments teach courses in chemistry and biostatistics;:
- Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Department of Public Health
50% of the courses for bachelors and candidates in animal science are taught by:
- Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences
- Department for Department of Food and Resource Economics