Departments behind the VetSchool
The three departments at Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences behind the VetSchool are:
- Department of Veterinary Disease Biology
- Department of Clinical Veterinary and Animal Science
- Department of Large Animal Sciences
These departments teach the majority of courses offered at the programmes of veterinary and animal sciences at the Vet School.
From 3 to 2 departments on 1 January 2017
Department of Veterinary Disease Biology, Department of Clinical Veterinary and Animal Sciences and Department of Large Animal Sciences have merged on 1 January 2017.
The new departments under the Vetschool are Department of Veterinary Animal Sciences (IVH) and Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences (IKV). We are working on the new websites and link will be operational here when they are launched.
Other departments teach courses in chemistry and biostatistics;:
- Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Department of Public Health
50% of the courses for bachelors and candidates in animal science are taught by:
- Department of Plant and Environmental Sciences
- Department for Department of Food and Resource Economics